Please don't think that just because I have only had 3 comments on my blog (thanks, SarahMom and MelancholySmile!) that no one's loving it. It's just that my loyal and extensive support base isn't of the blogger community, and so they email their comments instead. Here are just a few examples of the many thoughtful and supportive comments I've received:
"I am really enjoying your blog -- have learned to check it every day. The blog is now my favorite thing with my cup of morning coffee." --Katherine
"You're an accomplished blogger now with a defined style and established readership..." --Trent (ok, so he's my husband, but still..)
"Thanks for sharing - what cute girls! Not that I'm surprised, of course. And by the way, Sallie and May sound quite similar!" --Hillary
"You are such a talented writer. " --Julia
"You sure are energized! Pics, and accompanying text, great.. and what a surprise to find that I'm quoted." --Steve
"My stories cost, so when are you coming to pay up and paint that BEAUTIFUL color combination in my dining room. I love it." --A friend (and daughter-in-law of the owner of the '96 vintage green beans).
"SpongeBob SquarePants could never take the place of your tiaria. You're our Queen Mother!" --Mama Sudie
"khewl!" --Bill
"This is so wonderful..." --Betty
Thanks for all of your support...I appreciate it!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment