Which means...since Liz and I were born at the same time (save those seven teeny weeny minutes between us), Happy Birthday to me, too! Have a wonderful day, Liz! Your present is *almost* in the mail!
Please, don't worry about that almost in the mail present. I know you'll do better than your really slack big sister who has only two kids, no good excuses and finally got you your Christmas presents for 2005, '06 and '07 in August.
Who knows how long it will take our sister to get hers? And I haven't even contemplated birthday presents! But happy Birthday to you both. I wish you joy on your day.
1 comment:
Please, don't worry about that almost in the mail present. I know you'll do better than your really slack big sister who has only two kids, no good excuses and finally got you your Christmas presents for 2005, '06 and '07 in August.
Who knows how long it will take our sister to get hers? And I haven't even contemplated birthday presents! But happy Birthday to you both. I wish you joy on your day.
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment