Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eliza & Reagan's First Days of School


Because of the way that the Montessori school works, where the new kids go to school the first week without the older ones, today was Eliza's first day of school! She was so cute--last week she heard us telling everyone that Sallie came home from Kindergarten the first day saying it was "AWESOME!" So, when I asked Eliza how her first day went, she said (but, of course), "AWESOME!!" Then she added, "I was shy around my new teachers at first, but then they helped me with arts and crafts."

Reagan's first day of school was last Wednesday. I didn't post photos because, at the time, I was trying to decide how much personal info I wanted to share with the rest of the world (more on that later). She's doing great, though (some might even say AWESOME!), and, perhaps most importantly, she was still in the same outfit when I picked her up all four days, which means that she is officially potty trained!! Here's a nostalgic look at her first day of school last Wednesday..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring her to my house I will take her clothes off and teach her what she won't learn at school and at her age they LOVE having their little bald c--t licked