skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
3 for girls
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Morning Bird's Nest
This is the way that the back of Eliza's head looks in the morning. Every morning. Bath or no bath, wet or dry when she falls asleep: it looks the same when she wakes up.
We go through a lot of tangle spray.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
3 for girls
I didn't think I had any desire to be a blogger. Until suddenly, apparently, I had become one.
View my complete profile
The Players
Sallie (Diva/Fashionista/Superstar Reader & Speller)
Eliza (Artist/Humanitarian/ Superstar Swimmer)
Reagan (Animal Lover/ Comedienne/Cheffer/Aspiring Astronomer)
Daddy/GIS Manager/Master Carpenter-Occasionally-Reduced-to-Everyday-Handyman
Mommy/Photographer/Aspiring Mosaicist & Runner/Peacekeeper
My Blog List
Kindnessgirl
Melancholy Smile
the little travelers
Mila Quinn
The Happiness Project
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(53)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(17)
Mosaic me happy.
I heart Louise.
3 for girls
There's Nothing Quite Like Family
21 Speeds of Ecstasy
My kind of happiness.
No comment.
Morning Bird's Nest
Welcome to the World, Baby Girl!
We invented the blog.
Eliza & Reagan's First Days of School
little girl lost
One Man's Trash...
Color Me Joyful
Happy Birthday, Liz!
School, Glorious School!
Trading SpongeBob for Tiaras
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment