Sunday, November 2, 2008

Morning Note in a Shoe

Sallie was our early riser this morning, although she slept until 6:45am (7:45 Daylight Saving time, so not too bad). Luckily, she decided to forgo her usual routine of waking both of her sisters up, and instead headed downstairs to watch a little TV and color. She came back upstairs a half an hour later, woke me up again, and followed me into my office. I was trying to find my glasses as she was whispering, "Look, Mom. Look!" When I looked down where she was pointing, I was greeted by this, my Morning Note in a Shoe:


It was a lovely drawing of the two of us, "wearing matching dresses," and it said, "Go, Mom!" (written as only a sweet little kindergartner could have written it). I have to admit that one of my favorite things about having small children is the sheer multitude of cute drawings I find around my house each day. This one was the perfect way to start my Sunday morning!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you blog -- and share all that joy! Katherine