love love love it!!! just spent my computer time quota on reading every last drop...love the 5 oclock rule , especially the part about not having the clock at the grocery store! And I did ask Al Gore and he says he stands corrected that you guys are the inventors of the blog!! Loved that trip down memory lane...poor ol' dut dut! Your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! inside and out and they come by it honestly....really wish we lived closer so I could know them...I'm jealous of julia....big kiss talk soon take care of you! V
1 comment:
love love love it!!! just spent my computer time quota on reading every last drop...love the 5 oclock rule , especially the part about not having the clock at the grocery store! And I did ask Al Gore and he says he stands corrected that you guys are the inventors of the blog!! Loved that trip down memory lane...poor ol' dut dut!
Your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! inside and out and they come by it honestly....really wish we lived closer so I could know them...I'm jealous of julia....big kiss talk soon take care of you! V
Post a Comment