Mary Margaret..Thank you so much for sharing your blog with me! I absolutely love it all and can't wait to read more! You are very talented and the girls certainly make for interesting subjects! I can't believe how much they have changed and grown in all ways! Please give them all hugs from me and hope to see yall soon.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nkd except for your knickers I rub your p-ss- through them, you kick, squeal and giggle, I rub it real good for you and feel your knix getting damp so I know your c--t is ready, my hand goes in your knix and I find your warm, soft, moist, bald, puffy, tight little c--t and gently rub it, a finger goes in and you flinch, I start working around and in deeper stretching your c--t, a second goes in and you buck, mmmmmmmmm nice n deep right up to my knuckles, a 3rd goes in and you squeal and whince, I know 3 is a lot for that tight lil c--t but you will love once I start f-c-ing you with them, gently I start , slow to start then getting faster, deeper , harder,it feels so good f-c-ing you with your soft cotton knix rubbing my hand, mmmmmmmmmmmmm my fingers bring you bucking to orgasm and your knix are soaked with c--t juice,i pull them off and you watch me smell and lick them, I tell you your p-ss- is so sweet and I want my c-k deep in you but you are way to yung so I spread your legs and start licking your bald c--t, I feel your soft, tiny, warm body quivering and shaking in sexual release as you push your c--t hard in my face and orgasm again mmmmmmmmmmmmmm my pu--y now baby girl, your knix are mine to smell and come in, happy 4th
2 comments:
Mary Margaret..Thank you so much for sharing your blog with me! I absolutely love it all and can't wait to read more! You are very talented and the girls certainly make for interesting subjects! I can't believe how much they have changed and grown in all ways! Please give them all hugs from me and hope to see yall soon.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nkd except for your knickers I rub your p-ss- through them, you kick, squeal and giggle, I rub it real good for you and feel your knix getting damp so I know your c--t is ready, my hand goes in your knix and I find your warm, soft, moist, bald, puffy, tight little c--t and gently rub it, a finger goes in and you flinch, I start working around and in deeper stretching your c--t, a second goes in and you buck, mmmmmmmmm nice n deep right up to my knuckles, a 3rd goes in and you squeal and whince, I know 3 is a lot for that tight lil c--t but you will love once I start f-c-ing you with them, gently I start , slow to start then getting faster, deeper , harder,it feels so good f-c-ing you with your soft cotton knix rubbing my hand, mmmmmmmmmmmmm my fingers bring you bucking to orgasm and your knix are soaked with c--t juice,i pull them off and you watch me smell and lick them, I tell you your p-ss- is so sweet and I want my c-k deep in you but you are way to yung so I spread your legs and start licking your bald c--t, I feel your soft, tiny, warm body quivering and shaking in sexual release as you push your c--t hard in my face and orgasm again mmmmmmmmmmmmmm my pu--y now baby girl, your knix are mine to smell and come in, happy 4th
Post a Comment